NewHub, the successful ‘made-in-Brazil’ Qlik Sense portal that centralizes access to Apps and Mashups, has come a long way since its initial launch back in 2018.
Cluster’s engineering team strives for constant improvement based on continued client feedback and ongoing consultations.
As such, some of the features you will take advantage of starting in 2020 are:
- Ability to rename custom properties without losing association (a Qlik Engine core issue we have been able to bypass!)
- Ordering groups and subgroups
- Ability to change NewHub’s extension name
- All updates made intuitive via the custom-made NewHubAdmin (it runs just like a regular Qlik extension)
- Ability to bring KPIs that have been configured in Mashups upfront at the main Dashboard
- In 2020 we are incrementally looking at upgrades on a quarterly basis, in tandem with Qlik Sense upgrades that you are already familiar with.
Go right ahead and take NewHub for a test drive. NewHub’s full version is available for up to 5 users, free of charge.
Furthermore, if you are looking for ready-made templates that can help you access your Qlik Sense data more intuitively without spending the time and effort needed for a customized solution, our store may have the right intuitive and cost effective drag-n-drop solution in store.